Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rainey Day Art

It is raining out.  You are not suppose to painting without the sun.  But I have an Ott Full Spectrum Light so I should be okay.  I finished my Magnolia painting but I cannot take a photo until the sun comes out.  I started on an oil painting that I started ages ago.  I just put four people arriving at the beach.  Maybe I'll make the hair color so it looks like my son Ed and his family.
I counted the paintings that are finished framed and hanging on my walls.  67.  Then I have 24 paintings at H&R Block.  Also I have matted, not framed.  About 26.

This painting was started at Fort Myers Beach Art Association's Wednesday inside painting group.  Gretchen Johnson had bought those beautiful daisys.  I finished the painting at home.

Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment